Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm very proud of you all.

This week marked the first time that Chrome has been the dominant browser used to view this here blog. Now, it could be just one crazy person with a very good taste in browser refreshing a bunch of times. But I like to have faith in people and believe that all of you took the initiative to browse the wonderful and fantastic world of the internet without the shit-plastered window that is internet explorer. Firefox and Safari users are excused (Safari is pushing it), since those are both legit web browsers. Congrats on restoring a small portion of my faith in humanity. For those of you still using IE.... you better be on a non-personal computer at the library or something where you can't change the browser. Or be a time traveler who just came from the 90's.*

One Act is going very well. The fight scene went of with only minimal hitches and the effect was definitely there. It'll be awesome. I need to be more ridiculous when the awkward thigh pick-up thing happens. Pique your interest? It should.

Part of my AP Stats midterm was today and, despite arriving just 15 minutes after waking up and running across the school to get there on time, it seemed to go quite well.** Other finals start tomorrow. Lit shouldn't be too bad, and the multiple choice for Stats will end up being a crap shoot regardless of the amount I study. So we'll see how that goes.

*In this case I am so, so sorry for you. The music scene gets much better in a few years, I promise. Don't lose hope.
**A loose term. Pretty well means that I finished it with at least some idea of what I was doing. I still could have boarded the failboat to screwup town.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's just me refreshing a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete