Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Internet, teller of all things

I'm officially in a relationship now. Officially, cause it's on the internet. Specifically Facebook. Strange how we now require having a little thing on a profile page in order to declare things. Ah well. At least it informs those friends of mine who would otherwise be totally oblivious. Not that I'm thinking of anyone in specific.
Anyways, there are a few other exciting developments in my life. I finally got trained to do box office sales at work, so I can now sell both tickets AND popcorn to people. You might think that this isn't a big deal but, let me assure you, this is a massive change. I will be able to return home after work (at least on the nights where I'm in the box office and not the concession stand) without a thin film of butter and pop residue spread concerningly evenly across the majority of my body. It will be a wonderful experience.
In other work related news, I crowned myself the lord of popcorn today by placing a large popcorn bucket atop my head. It was a very odd day today.
I think that's it. Life is going quite well at the moment. If only I could actually work on my genetics project and stop procrastinating. Can't win at everything, I suppose.
Until next time, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment