Sunday, January 16, 2011

A long weekend o' goodness

All weekends should be three days. It would make life so much better.
Anyways, there was a fair amount of work on the "Derek and Samantha" internet sitcom. It was a pretty fun time. Very silly, lots of ridiculousness. Which is my favorite kind of ness. Dylan's basement is a very... interesting place to set up an apartment set. I would tell stories, but I feel it was more of a "need to be there" sort of thing.
Friday I just sort of chilled out. Which was a good decision, I believe. There was the whole Rock the Box event going on, which I'm sure was wonderful. But I wasn't in the mood for loud rock music and dancing. Much too tired. So instead, there was some writing done for the aforementioned internet sitcom as well as just hanging out.
For the life of me, I can't think of anything interesting to write. So I apologize for the most boring post ever. More fight choreography and sword practice tomorrow!
Enjoy your MLK day, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment