Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm typing typing this from under my covers.

Why? Because the idea that I can communicate with the entire world without leaving the comfort of my bed is so damn cool. Laptops are WEIRD.

Big news today is that my genetics project is done at last. Meaning that I'm done with the class completely, and all I have left to do is watch a lot of presentations. I think I'll use that time to write silly things in my Random Shit Journal*, perhaps pertaining to future long term projects. Or just fun things about cacti. Because they're cool.
Other news. I got a letter from Grand Valley today, saying that they got my housing application and deposit. Now all I have to do is sign this contract thing, then I'll get assigned a place to live next year. I'm living somewhere different next year. Holy crap. It's not my house. It's not my family. Everything's going to be different, and I am super pumped. It's gonna be great. Or awful. But either way, it's going to be EXCITING. And that's what really matters, right? Excitement.
There have been far too many nostalgia-related posts here already, so I won't elaborate on this point. It's weird, since I don't anticipate missing good ol' number 6 all that much, that I keep mentioning the fact that this is my last year. I think it's more about the excitement of leaving home than the sadness. I just hope I don't end up getting a crappy roomate.
Technically, good morning, dear reader. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment