Monday, January 17, 2011

I kind of want to do this for a living.

We finished the fight choreography for the One Act play today. It was quite intense. I'm pretty darn excited to put it on the stage, though there are a few moves which make me a little nervous. Like the ball shot that occurs about halfway through. That would be most unfortunate for the people involved.

I spent my afternoon doing this. Be jealous.

Anyways, most of you will get to see it when it's performed. And since regionals will be right here in good ol' Novi, you should totally come see me kick some ass/get slapped in the ass with a sword by Tanaya. Fascinated? I thought so. 

In other news, this is the final day I have to work on my genetics project. And I'm doing this blog. Yep. It's alright, I've already come to the conclusion that this is a no sleep night. But I do have a lot of progress on it. Finishing it always takes longer than expected though. Oh well. I'll just leap into the classroom with a sword and look dashing. That's how real life works, right? 
I am Derek Smith. You failed my genetics grade. Prepare to die. 
It'd be even better if my genetics teacher had six fingers. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds truly fantastic.
    Ych. My "IR work" consists of an alarming amount of fanfiction. And pictures of Dick Cheaney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. My genetics project involved a fair amount or internet picture searches which resulted in my mother doing double takes and giving me weird looks. I wasn't looking up anything inappropriate, other, this is just how the internet works.
    Also, she has now been introduced to lolcats.

    ReplyDelete