Monday, December 27, 2010

A Switch

I used to use Wordpress; I find that blogger is somewhat easier to use, and prettier. It uses my Google account and all that, which streamlines things a bit. And brings Google one step closer to total world domination. But really, a world run by Google wouldn't be that horrible. Except the total lack of privacy and all that.
Anyways, the wordpress is going bye-bye fairly soon, I think. I did like some of the things in it, but overall it had less customizable-ness and a lot of needless stuff filling up that page. Also, nobody I know uses Wordpress, so it makes things a tad more difficult in terms of following other people and having other people leave comments. We'll see how this little foray into the world of Blogger goes, and maybe I'll stick with it.

2 comments: